Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Money Money Money

Seriously over spent! Got questioned by dad on if I have overspent. Need to come up with various reasons cause to be honest I haven't got a clue on where I spent my money...
If you were to ask me, I would say.. night outs, movies, food, travelling.. bla bla bla.. But, this is ridiculous considering Bee Gaik will be coming soon to visit me and I need to save some money for traveling around.
Anyway, submitted portfolio last friday. Just waiting for my MBChB title to be officially released by the faculty. The funny thing is, don't feel like it is a big deal really when reaching the end of the road of medical school. Still remember the times when I can't wait for medical school to be over and start working. Don't get me wrong. I still want it to be over and start working and earn some freaking money! But, just don't feel the ohhmm... Unlike Leo. You seems to be pretty excited over the fact that you will be attending the graduation ceremony. Same with a lot of people I guess. Why can't I get the same sort of feeling?!?!! NUMB.
2 weeks break now before Bee Gaik come to UK. Need to sort all my stuffs out before going for holiday! Europe. Although not really looking forward to it after watching Hostel 2. But, hopefully can have a great time and start my working life. Before that, my aim within this 2 weeks = to slim down and put on some muscle padding!... School Gym Hero... (some random thought)
What else happened since the last time I blogged... let's see... visited Leeds, York, Manchester. Nokia N95. woohhooooo! and.. nothing else really.. sien la. wanna go back to Malaysia soon.
Alrite. Time for GYM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home