Saturday, May 05, 2007

Flunification

That means I am having a flu now. Muahahhaa..
Stupid viruses. I am like a holiday spot for them. Tourist's attraction for virus where they visit me once a month. Runny nose feels like water tap being implanted into my nostrils. Can't stop flowing out. Aarggghhh.. disgusting i know. LOL

Well, Spidey 3 did not impressed me. Might be having too high of an expectation at the first place. 3 bad guys to start with then became 2 and da other bad guy join force with spidey to fight the other 2. huh.. WTF?! This movie is meant for grown ups for god's sake. A little more sense can probably spice it up a little. But, cinematic effect is marvelous. 2 1/2 out of 5 stars I reckon.

The movie to look forward to will be DIE HARD 4.0! can't wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home