Monday, May 28, 2007

2 More Weekies

It was a long weekend. 4 days off for me after my audit presentation. Muahaha. Radiology rotation finally paid off by letting me present my simple audit which seems to be a good project according to most of the registras! Although I was a little nervous at the beginning with twisting tongue, managed to get myself together and present it with confident. Especially when pretty radiographers around... kekeke.
Went out quite a lot this weekend. Karaoke, clubs, pubs, movies, etc etc... with Leo's and Mostyn's friends visiting. Almost collapse but still survive... LOL.
So, 2 more weeks left until the end of the course. Sorted portfolio will be handed in, in 2 weeks time. That means last 2 weeks as a medical student. I can't believe it! First day in IMU.. first day in Liverpool.. Seems to be so clear in my mind still. But, reached the end of the road now. and also the beginning of doctor's route to be a consultant's dog in hospitals.! in my case, Singaporean consultant's dog!.. hahhaa.. aargghhh...
Anyhow, will try to get thru this 2 weeks by not spending too much money as there will be such a potential...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home