Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lifeless Lifestyle

5th year = honeymoon year. Although it is so called a honeymoon year, I get sooooo bored and sick of it! When we have holiday, other people got classes and hospitals. When other people has holiday, we need to go into the hospital. So, basically, we get too free and depressed at the end of the day. hahaha.

Spent most of my holiday trying to arrange for holiday and flight tix back to Malaysia. I've booked flights and accommodation for trip to Paris & Venice for 6 days & 5 nights for nearly 400 GBP (2 person)! It is really cheap actually. Really looking forward for that trip now... can't wait for this stupid radiology SAMP rotation to be over. 2nd day already making me feel like I am useless in the hospital.

Had BBQ last weekend. Was really great as a lot of friends actually turned up and had a good time. The best part is the chocolate fondue! mama mia... made us all sugar high and laughed for no apparent reason. kekeke.

It is 9.30 on Tues night now and I have no motivation at all to do anything. Too lazy to write up cases. Too lazy to do some reading. Just not bothered to do anything at all! And annoying SEAN keep on annoying me... I need some life here!
Just like what I always tell Gaik Min : "SIEN AR!!!"... kekeke. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home