Monday, April 16, 2007

Holiday!

Yeahsssss! My holiday starts.. Although not entirely true because of the fact that my consultant asked me to go back tomorrow for PETA assessment! He is so not organized. sigh. Didn't realize that he got meetings for the whole day and yet asked me to go in.

To me, holiday officially start tomorrow after final PETA assessment. Hopefully.

Last weekend was treasure hunt. A private event organized by group of friends in Liverpool. Very very very cool and fun! Never thought that I could actually enjoyed it so much. Basically, it is the whole Liverpool that we went to. John Lennon Airport as one of the station. And that is the furthest! Freaking 30 mins wait in the bus stop and 20 mins of travelling to the airport. This does not take into the account of the time to travel back. Wilson said "This is like Amazing Race. Just not as kan chiong as it. No music" LOL!
Anyways, we went to 11 stations around Liverpool. Ended the day with karaoke session in China City restaurant. And Wilson performed his Oppppsss.. I did it again AND Independant Women. Hilarious!..

That was Saturday. On Sunday = Football for 3 hours! Crazzzzziiieeee...

Monday = tired like shite..

All in all, had a really nice time after ALS course which I passed indeed. And that makes me an official Advance Life Support provider! Don't play play ar.. and Don't ever dare to die in front of me ar! cause I will resuscitate you back to life. hahhaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home