Monday, April 09, 2007

ALS sucks

I was quite suprised with the fact that my last blog input was 2006! I am not doing very well with this blog thing am I? keke.

Anyway, I think I should stop putting random youtube videos in my blog and start inputing something about me and my life. and bla bla bla... seeing some friend's blog making me wanting to write something new in my blog. we shall see how long this will be going on for.. hangat-hangat tahi ayam.

I am revising my ALS for my second time! first time, did not bring my pre-course assessment sheet and answer sheet there. was denied entry to the course! what an ass... would have a great long weekend if it is not for this stupid ALS.

But, staying in at home made me do a lot of reading of blogs (instead of ALS) that subsequently made me decide to work in Singapore for internship. Well, got Southport Hospital in UK from job allocation. Thought go to Singapore for a change and since I would go there somehow, might as well start now. Get used to the system and everything.
At least, Siew Wen is happy enough when I told her that I am going to Singapore to work as she will be going there as well.

My mind is now filled with SVTs... treatments and management of SVTs, cardiac arrests.. bla bla bla.. I am getting myself to stressed up with this stupid ALS thingy. Liverpool University is the only f#cking university who does ALS for 5th year medics. Although, we had our finals in 4th year! wooohhoooo!! That means people... 5th year = honeymoon year

Can't wait to start working in Singapore. Holding mobile phone instead of bleep. Get called every single seconds.. during procedures.. during clerking in.. during meal time.. during pangsai time.. (favourite). Can't wait!!! muahahhaha.

12.34 am now. Better go back to ALS. Sien nia! Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home