Thursday, January 12, 2006

Getting On With Life

Taking 15 mins before starting doing my work tonite. Has been a busy rotation eventhough it is psychiatry that i am doing at the moment. Enjoying it actually. Got attached to a very very good consultant psychiatrist. Seeing mad people everyday... haha. well, considered to be a client under psychiatry over here. but then in M'sia, it would be somebody from Tanjung Rambutan!.. that's the difference between how we M'sian interpret somebody with mental illness compared to the "ang mohs".

Attaching some pics I took on the way to 1 of the psychiatry hospital. keke. thought since I got my mobile back from hospital, might as weel us it to snap some pics. thought it might be good to post it up on the web for some of you to see. in a way, making my blog a little bit more interesting. don't have to see me bla bla bla... about my life.

Scary isn't it?! nobody around. half an hour walk away from town. up hill. graveyard halfway thru uphill. even the hospital itself looks scary!.. sight of cars = civilisation. haha. got detached from it for 1/2 hour.

Found a video on a site which is quite funny. check it out

Well, uploading the pics took ages. gonna start to do some work now. Till then, enjoy the video!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home