Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year 2006!


Some of you must be thinking... what the heck is wrong with this Kelvin?! He is writing a blog?! gosh! hahaha! I can't believe myself doing this rite now either. :)

It is new year's eve over here. It is already New Year over there in M'sia! 2006. i am still in 2005. hehe.

Nothing planned for the celebration of new year. called my gf just now. she already ready for bed at 12 sharp! LOL! I might be doing the same thing tonite. but the thing is, i might be joining this small little party in my flat. will be starting only at 11. not sure if they plan to get stoned by 12.. i mean what can u do in 1 hour's time?! downing like 10-20 shots of vodka meh?! siao...

really wanted to start to do my study work now, but then no motivation to do so. sigh. a few more days before i have to go back to the hospital and start my work on psychiatry. thought of finishing up all my shit loads of work i left behind. a changed me huh?! keke..

well, don't want to bore you guys n gals up with my first post! will see how tonite goes and till then, HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2006!

and check this site out..
http://media.spikedhumor.com/8944/Jingle_Bells_Reversed.swf
gimme feedback by comment. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home